CHILI BOWL NATIONALS
DIRT TRACK FANS
REVENUE PER YEAR
DIRT TRACKS IN USA
TICKETS SOLD YEARLY
CHRIS WINDOM & DIRT TRACK
Hayward Motorsports is a dirt track racing team that owns the No. 19 NOS Energy car driven by the 2022 All-Star Circuit of Champions Rookie of the Year, Chris Windom.
- 2022 All-Star Circuit of Champions Rookie of the Year
- The only active driver to win the “triple crown” earned in USAC racing when a driver claims all three national championships (silver crown, sprint car, and midget car).
About Dirt Track Racing
Fastest growing sport in the US, Dirt Track Racing.
With over 30 Million dirt track tickets sold last year, more than NASCAR, NBA, NFL, and NHL combined, Dirt Track Racing is on the rise and here to stay.
- 80,000+ Americans race on dirt tracks before nearly 1.3 Million people every weekend during the season
- Before Tony Stewart and Kasey Kahne were champions in NASCAR, they were Champions on dirt.
Here is some of what you can expect from our tailor-made Dirt Track Sprint Car Sponsorship Packages.
- Primary sponsor of the Hayward Motorsports No. 19 Race Car and driver Chris Windom for the 2023 Chili Bowl National’s
- Driver Appearances, Meet & Greets, Autographs
- All-Access Pit & Garage Credentials
- B2B and B2C Initiatives with partner introductions in and out of the dirt track racing market
- Social Media promotion on the team, driver, and AMG Sport socials
- Car & Team Branding
- At-race Hospitality
- Marketing & Promotional Rights
- Public Relationship & Partner Marketing
- Ontrack Attributions